The aim of the organizers of ICMT 2025 conference is to distribute the USB key version of the conference proceedings already during the conference.
All submissions must be written in English. The minimal number of pages should be at least 4, but the total page count should not exceed 8 (including figures, tables, etc.). Conference will use standard IEEE two column manuscript template available on IEEE webpage. As the conference is using double-blind peer review system, please upload your full manuscript in accordance with the template, but do NOT list the authors. Authors will be added to the accepted manuscprits when the camera-ready version of the paper will be uploaded to the conference system. Please, upload the full manuscript and not just abstract and title.
The manuscripts must be submitted on time and in the best quality (scientific as well as formal), adequate to the international conference. Therefore, we would like to ask you to follow the formatting of the papers strictly according to the specimen paper. All manuscripts must be submitted as camera-ready to the conference system. Please, write the paper directly into the template file. The corresponding author is fully responsible for the quality of the text, tables, and figures as well as filling the META data. From an esthetical point of view, the last page covered at least in a third looks better than a few solitary lines.
ICMT25 relies on Conference Management Toolkit sponsored by Microsoft Research. CMT runs on Microsoft Azure cloud platform with data geo-replicated across data centers. The paper submission form can be accessed from here. You will need to create an account before uploading the paper to the system. The entire documentation with helpful and visual guides for authors is avaialable here.
Submission Preparation Checklist
- The submission has NOT been previously published, nor is it before another conference for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Director)
- Manuscript is copy-ready and written according the conference proceedings template
- Manuscript before review process has a blank space where author names and affiliations are normally written
- Only accepted papers, presented in the Conference ICMT'25, will be included in the IEEE Xplore Database
- Student's papers included to the Student Paper Competition MUST be identified by checking "Student Paper Competition" in the conference management system
Authors who submit to this conference agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright over their work, while allowing the conference to place this unpublished work under a Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to freely access, use, and share the work, with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and its initial presentation at this conference
- Authors are able to waive the terms of the CC license and enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution and subsequent publication of this work (e.g. publish a revised version in a journal, post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial presentation at this conference
- In addition, authors are encouraged to post and share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) at any point before and after the conference
- Authors must upload filled IEEE Copyright and Consent From in order to be published by the IEEE (a required step before uploading the cameraready version of the manuscript)
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.